PENGARUH PERHATIAN ORANG TUA DAN STRATEGI MENGAJAR GURU TERHADAP PERILAKU BELAJAR PAI DI MI MA'ARIF

Authors

  • Maryam Jamilah Yanayirtika Universitas Muhammadiyah Magelang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.52366/edusoshum.v1i3.22

Abstract

This study aims to determine whether there is an effect of parental attention and teacher teaching strategies on Islamic education learning behavior at MI Ma'arif Bulurejo. The population in this study were 204 students, while the sample used was 40 students in grade V (five). Data analysis techniques in the form of percentages and statistical analysis of multiple linear regression using the help of the SPSS program for windows release version 21.0. The results showed that: 1) Parents' attention has a positive and significant influence on the learning behavior of PAI. The regression coefficient value is 0.288 with a probability level of 0.034 which is smaller than the significance level of 0.05, and the amount of variable contribution is 26.11%. 2) The teaching strategy of teachers has a positive and significant influence on PAI learning behavior, the regression coefficient value is 0.434 with a probability level of 0.029 which is smaller than the significance level of 0.05, and the amount of variable contribution is 26.6% 3) Parents' attention and teacher teaching strategies together has a positive and significant influence on the learning behavior of PAI, the value of F count is 10.020 with a probability level of 0.000 smaller than the significance level of 0.05, and the coefficient of determination is 35.1%, while the remaining 64.9% is influenced by other factors

References

Ahmadi, A. (2009). Psikologi Umum. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Ahmadi, A., & Uhbiyati, N. (2001). Ilmu Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT.Rineka Cipta.

Arianto, M. R. (n.d.). Pengaruh Lingkungan Keluarga, Lingkungan Sekolah, Dan Motivasi Terhadap Perilaku Belajar Siswa Jurusan Administrasi Perkantoran Di SMK Masehi PSAK Ambarawa‘.

Arifin, Z. (2015). Pengaruh Perhatian Orang Tua Dan Strategi mengajar guru Guru Terhadap Kemampuan Membaca Al Qur‘an Siswa. UMMagelang, Magelang.

Handayani, S. (2016). Pengaruh Perhatian Orang tua Dan Minat Belajar. Jurnal Formatif, 6(2), 141–148.

Jannah, M. (2015). Pengaruh Peran Orang Tua Dan Kemampuan Mengajar Guru Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Siswa. Jurnal Penelitian Dan Pendidikan IPS (JPPI), 9(2), 50–69.

Johar, R., & Hanum, L. (2016). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Yogyakarta: Deepublish.

Kirom, A. (2017). Peran Guru Dan Peserta Didik Dalam Proses Pembelajaran Berbasis Multikultural. Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam, (3), 69–80.

Muhaimin. (2008). Paradigma Pendidikan Islam: Upaya Mengefektifkan Pendidikan Agama Islam di Sekolah. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Noermalinda, I. (2015). Hubungan Antara Logical Mathematics Intelligence Dan Implementasi Strategi Pembelajaran Dengan Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa Di Mi Daarussalam Candusari. Jurnal Tarbiyatuna, 6, 137.

Others, P. E. and. (2013). Pengaruh Perhatian Orang Tua , Persepsi Siswa Tentang Keterampilan Guru Mengajar , Dan Aktivitas Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar.

Panuntun, S. (2013). Pengaruh Kepedulian Orang Tua Terhadap Perilaku Belajar Siswa Kelas. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, 1(1), 90–99.

Purwanto, N. (2007). Ilmu Pendidikan Teoritis Dan Praktis. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.

Slameto. (2010). Belajar Dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Sudijono, A. (2001). Pengantar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Suprihatiningrum, J. (2016). Strategi Pembelajaran. (A.-R. Media,Ed.). Yogyakarta.

Suryabrata, S. (2013). Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Syah, M. (2005). Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Undang-undang Republik Indonesia, Pendidikan Nasional. (2008). Bandung: Nuanasa Aulia.

Widayati, I., & Ahmad, R. (n.d.). WOW Teacher Project. Magelang: Unima Press.

Winarti. (2010). Pengaruh Strategi Guru Mengajar Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial ( Ips ) Terpadu Kelas VII Di Smp Negeri 5 Ungaran. UNS.

Downloads

Published

2021-12-30

How to Cite

Jamilah Yanayirtika, M. (2021). PENGARUH PERHATIAN ORANG TUA DAN STRATEGI MENGAJAR GURU TERHADAP PERILAKU BELAJAR PAI DI MI MA’ARIF. EDUSOSHUM: Journal of Islamic Education and Social Humanities, 1(3), 94–108. https://doi.org/10.52366/edusoshum.v1i3.22

Issue

Section

Articles